1. Naomi Watts is in talks to join Adam Driver and Ben Stiller in the new Noah Baumbach movie “While We’re Young” (The Hollywood Reporter).
2. Another hiccup for Natalie Portman western “Jane Got a Gun”; Bradley Cooper has now exited the film over creative differences (Deadline)
3. Stuart Hazeldine will rewrite “Agincourt” for director Michael Mann. Based on the Bernard Cornwell bestseller, it tells of an archer who comes of age under Henry V as the king prepares to lead his outnumbered English troops against the French in the Battle Of Agincourt (Deadline)
4. Lily Collins (“Abduction”) will star in the long-gestating “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” for director Burr Steers (The Hollywood Reporter)
5. Emilia Clarke will star in James Franco starring/directing-venture “Garden of Last Days” (The Hollywood Reporter).
6. Lisa Cholodenko will direct Frances McDormand and Richard Jenkins a miniseries adaptation of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Elizabeth Strout novel ”Olive Kitteridge” (Deadline)
7. The Red Band Trailer for Eli Roth’s “Aftershock” is now online.
8. An EW article seems to confirm Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are in “The Avengers 2″.
9. Marvel are looking at “42” actor Chadwick Boseman to play Black Panther on the big screen (Latino Review)
10. And finally today, Chris Kelly of ’90s rap duo ‘Kris Kross’ has sadly passed away at the age of 34. Authorities aren’t certain of the cause of death at this stage.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.