John Grisham is writing a follow-up to his acclaimed 1989 novel “A Time to Kill”.
The book spawned a successful 1994 film, directed by Joel Schumacher, which offered Matthew McConaughey his big break.
Though “Sycamore Row” out in October, will only be in book form when it’s released in October, it’s quite likely the film rights will be snapped up too. And if that happens, a good chance McConaughey may reprise his role of lawyer Jake Brigance, who returns.
“A Time to Kill” featured a swag of great actors including Samuel L.Jackson, Ashley Judd, Kiefer Sutherland, Donald Sutherland, Kevin Spacey, Patrick McGoohan, Oliver Platt, Charles S.Dutton and a memorable John Diehl. Akiva Goldsman (“A Beautiful Mind”) wrote the screenplay.
Knopf Doubleday Publishing, who will release the book, say “Row” promises a trademark Grisham tale of “intrigue, suspense and plot twists.”
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.