Jessica Chastain is in talks to join Christopher Nolan’s time-travel centric blockbuster “Interstellar”, reports Deadline.
The “Zero Dark Thirty” actress will star opposite Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in a tale that involves worm holes within the galaxy. Jonah Nolan wrote the script for the flick, which at one time was a high priority for Steven Spielberg.
The outlet says the role is a good one for Chastain, and the perfect one to follow up her bravura turn in “Zero Dark Thirty” with – not surprised, the actress seems to be picking from the best pile at the moment.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015