Jessica Chastain is in talks to join Christopher Nolan’s time-travel centric blockbuster “Interstellar”, reports Deadline.
The “Zero Dark Thirty” actress will star opposite Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in a tale that involves worm holes within the galaxy. Jonah Nolan wrote the script for the flick, which at one time was a high priority for Steven Spielberg.
The outlet says the role is a good one for Chastain, and the perfect one to follow up her bravura turn in “Zero Dark Thirty” with – not surprised, the actress seems to be picking from the best pile at the moment.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015