Jessica Chastain is in talks to join Christopher Nolan’s time-travel centric blockbuster “Interstellar”, reports Deadline.
The “Zero Dark Thirty” actress will star opposite Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in a tale that involves worm holes within the galaxy. Jonah Nolan wrote the script for the flick, which at one time was a high priority for Steven Spielberg.
The outlet says the role is a good one for Chastain, and the perfect one to follow up her bravura turn in “Zero Dark Thirty” with – not surprised, the actress seems to be picking from the best pile at the moment.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014