1. Annette Benning and Bobby Cannavale are in melee about joining Al Pacino in “Imagine”, the directorial debut of “Crazy Stupid Love” co-writer Dan Fogelman. “The comedy is about a codependent friendship between two very different girls — type-A Paige (Jacobs) and lesbian slacker Sasha (Meester). Paige has vowed that she won’t get married until Sasha has the same legal right and that works out fine until Paige meets Tim (Brody), a young and charming doctor. As a crucial vote on gay marriage approaches, the threesome struggle with issues of love, friendship, and loyalty.” (Deadline)
2. Leighton Meester (”Gossip Girl”) and Gillian Jacobs (”Community”) star as complete opposites, also friends, in Susan Fogel’s “Life Partners”. Adam Brody, Gabourey Sidibe, Abby Elliott, and Beth Dover co-star.
3. Sarah Gadon (“Cosmopolis”) is in talks to play the female lead in the Luke Evans-fronted “Dracula” (Variety)
4. Ingrid Bolsø Berdal (”Chernobyl Diaries”) will play a warrior who fights alongside the title character in the Dwayne Johnson-starring “Hercules” (Variety).
5. David Slade (“The Twilight Saga : Eclipse”) will direct psychological thriller “The Widow”. “Penned by Ray Wright, the psychological thriller centers on a young woman who befriends a lonely widow only to discover that their encounter was not a coincidence.” (The Hollywood Reporter)
6. Justin Nappi and Kevin Turen’s Treehouse Pictures have snapped up a Fred Rogers biopic called “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”. (Deadline)
7. A new trailer for Channing Tatum’s White House-set actioner “White House Down” is online :
8. Seems Robert Downey Jr might get his wish. Ben Stiller is now officially in talks to direct “Pinocchio” (Collider)
9. The first trailer for “Girl Most Likely”, starring Kristin Wiig, Annette Bening and Darren Cris, is online :
10. Marvel’s Kevin Feige says new ‘superheroes’ might possibly feature in “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D”, but there’s also a chance of a Tony Stark appearance, with Robert Downey Jr fine with guest-starring. (EW)