1. Annette Benning and Bobby Cannavale are in melee about joining Al Pacino in “Imagine”, the directorial debut of “Crazy Stupid Love” co-writer Dan Fogelman. “The comedy is about a codependent friendship between two very different girls — type-A Paige (Jacobs) and lesbian slacker Sasha (Meester). Paige has vowed that she won’t get married until Sasha has the same legal right and that works out fine until Paige meets Tim (Brody), a young and charming doctor. As a crucial vote on gay marriage approaches, the threesome struggle with issues of love, friendship, and loyalty.” (Deadline)
2. Leighton Meester (”Gossip Girl”) and Gillian Jacobs (”Community”) star as complete opposites, also friends, in Susan Fogel’s “Life Partners”. Adam Brody, Gabourey Sidibe, Abby Elliott, and Beth Dover co-star.
3. Sarah Gadon (“Cosmopolis”) is in talks to play the female lead in the Luke Evans-fronted “Dracula” (Variety)
4. Ingrid Bolsø Berdal (”Chernobyl Diaries”) will play a warrior who fights alongside the title character in the Dwayne Johnson-starring “Hercules” (Variety).
5. David Slade (“The Twilight Saga : Eclipse”) will direct psychological thriller “The Widow”. “Penned by Ray Wright, the psychological thriller centers on a young woman who befriends a lonely widow only to discover that their encounter was not a coincidence.” (The Hollywood Reporter)
6. Justin Nappi and Kevin Turen’s Treehouse Pictures have snapped up a Fred Rogers biopic called “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”. (Deadline)
7. A new trailer for Channing Tatum’s White House-set actioner “White House Down” is online :
8. Seems Robert Downey Jr might get his wish. Ben Stiller is now officially in talks to direct “Pinocchio” (Collider)
9. The first trailer for “Girl Most Likely”, starring Kristin Wiig, Annette Bening and Darren Cris, is online :
10. Marvel’s Kevin Feige says new ‘superheroes’ might possibly feature in “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D”, but there’s also a chance of a Tony Stark appearance, with Robert Downey Jr fine with guest-starring. (EW)
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.