“Friday Night Lights” alum Michael B.Jordan is looking to ‘flame on’ with Fox’s “Fantastic Four” reboot.
The actor, seen recently in fellow superhero jaunt “Chronicle”, would reunite with that film’s director Josh Trank on the big-budget reworking of the Marvel superhero blockbuster. Jordan would play Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, the character played by Chris Evans in the first “Fantastic Four” double bill.
TheWrap says Jordan will be signed if he cracks with the actors playing his ‘Fantastic’ cohorts (Allison Williams is rumoured to be playing sister Sue Storm. Let’s not get into the ‘But he’s black, and she’s white!?’ argument here. I’m sure they know that) in the movie.
Don’t get too excited just yet for “Fantastic Four” 3.0 (you recall the Roger Corman version!?), it hasn’t been officially greenlit by the studio. It’s possible they’re waiting to see who Trank snares to play his heroic foursome, and their chemistry on camera, before throwing money at the production.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.