“Friday Night Lights” alum Michael B.Jordan is looking to ‘flame on’ with Fox’s “Fantastic Four” reboot.
The actor, seen recently in fellow superhero jaunt “Chronicle”, would reunite with that film’s director Josh Trank on the big-budget reworking of the Marvel superhero blockbuster. Jordan would play Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, the character played by Chris Evans in the first “Fantastic Four” double bill.
TheWrap says Jordan will be signed if he cracks with the actors playing his ‘Fantastic’ cohorts (Allison Williams is rumoured to be playing sister Sue Storm. Let’s not get into the ‘But he’s black, and she’s white!?’ argument here. I’m sure they know that) in the movie.
Don’t get too excited just yet for “Fantastic Four” 3.0 (you recall the Roger Corman version!?), it hasn’t been officially greenlit by the studio. It’s possible they’re waiting to see who Trank snares to play his heroic foursome, and their chemistry on camera, before throwing money at the production.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.