Though the new Transformers film – the fourth in the series, headlined by Mark Wahlberg rather than Shia LaBeouf this time – will be largely with new cast and characters, director Michael Bay does seem intent on connecting the resequelboot to the previous three films – either by way of a storyline bridge or the odd cameo. One actor from the previous films we know is returning to do a turn is Josh Duhamel, who said recently his ‘Lennox’ will pop up in a cameo.
But what of Duhamel’s on-screen buddy and soldier colleague Epps, played by Tyrese Gibson?
Speaking at the UK junket for “Fast & Furious 6″, Gibson said while he hasn’t been signed to reprise his role he expects he’ll be involved in the same sort of capacity Duhamel will be.
“It’s looking like an appearance might happen”, the actor said, but stresses “I haven’t got that phone call yet, officially. We’ll see what happens.”
“Transformers 4″, due for release in a little over a year will star, aside from Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Kelsey Grammer, Jack Reynor and Stanley Tucci.
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.