1. Two of the writers of the original “G.I Joe” movie have sued Paramount for allegedly stealing their sequel ideas for the recent “G.I Joe : Retaliation” (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. Fan Bingbing will join Jackie Chan in the action comedy “Skiptrace” (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Babak Najafi (“Snabba Cash 2″) is in talks to direct CBS Films’ action thriller “Inside The Machine”. The film “follows an El Paso-based undercover ATF agent who risks his life to destroy a murder-for-hire gang that is run from within a prison by an untouchable criminal mastermind.” (Deadline)
4. Keira Knightley is replacing Anne Hathaway in Lynn Shelton’s “Laggies”, about “a woman who hides out for a week with a 16-year-old (Chloë Grace Moretz) under the pretense of going to a work retreat after her boyfriend proposes.” (Deadline)
5. Jean-Marc Vallée (“Dallas Buyers Club”) will direct ”Demolition”, for production company Mr Mud, from a Black List screenplay by Bryan Sipe. ”The story centers on a young investment banker struggling to understand his emotional disconnect after the tragic death of his wife. He begins to tear apart his life in a distraught effort to see where he went wrong, but is ultimately rescued by a woman he meets in a chance encounter.” (Deadline)
6. Mark Duplass will star in “Togetherness”, HBO’s single-camera comedy pilot written, directed and executive produced by Duplass and his brother Jay Duplass. ”Togetherness, which stars Amanda Peet, Mark Duplass, Melanie Lynskey and Steve Zissis, follows two couples living under the same roof who struggle to keep their relationships alive while pursuing their individual dreams. The foursome consists of Tina Morris (Peet) who relocates from Houston to Los Angeles and moves in with her sister Michelle Pierson (Lynskey) and her husband Brett (Duplass). Also moving in with the Piersons is Brett’s friend Alex (Zissis), a struggling, over-the-hill actor. The health food obsessive Brett is successful in business, and on the surface, his peculiar brand of enthusiasm has gotten him a picture-perfect life: a sweet wife, a solid job, two healthy kids. But under that surface, Brett has some problems in both his personal and professional lives.” (Deadline)
7. “Gossip Girl” alum Ed Westwick will play the lead in the film adaptation of “Bone in the Throat” (Deadline)
8. Warner Bros has released a new TV spot for “Man of Steel” :
9. Jeff Katz, Lou Arkoff, and Hal Sadoff have announced they’ll be remaking 10 of the Arkoff/Nicholson flicks American International Pictures released in the ’50s; among them, “The Brain Eaters”, “She-Creature”, “Girls in Prison”and “The Day the World Ended” (Deadline)
10. Fox has cancelled long-running series “COPS”; Spike TV has offered to give it a home (Deadline)
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.