“Avatar” star Zoe Saldana believes she’ll be wearing her blue face a lot next year, with James Cameron proposing to shoot both “Avatar 2″ and “Avatar 2″ back-to-back.
Saldana, who’ll reunite with Australia’s Sam Worthington on the sequels, say the idea to do two at the same seems the only logical choice.
“If we just do two and then wait, I’ll probably be 45 or 50 by the time we get to part three”, the actress told The Jonathan Ross Show (via Digital Spy). “It takes a long time, it’s a very hard process.”
The new “Avatar” film/s are said to be set potentially underwater, with Cameron revealing numerous times that he’s been perfecting motion-capture technology that can be used under water.
Saldana can currently be seen in “Star Trek Into Darkness”, opening around Australia this week and in the U.S on May 17.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015