“Avatar” star Zoe Saldana believes she’ll be wearing her blue face a lot next year, with James Cameron proposing to shoot both “Avatar 2″ and “Avatar 2″ back-to-back.
Saldana, who’ll reunite with Australia’s Sam Worthington on the sequels, say the idea to do two at the same seems the only logical choice.
“If we just do two and then wait, I’ll probably be 45 or 50 by the time we get to part three”, the actress told The Jonathan Ross Show (via Digital Spy). “It takes a long time, it’s a very hard process.”
The new “Avatar” film/s are said to be set potentially underwater, with Cameron revealing numerous times that he’s been perfecting motion-capture technology that can be used under water.
Saldana can currently be seen in “Star Trek Into Darkness”, opening around Australia this week and in the U.S on May 17.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014