“Avatar” star Zoe Saldana believes she’ll be wearing her blue face a lot next year, with James Cameron proposing to shoot both “Avatar 2″ and “Avatar 2″ back-to-back.
Saldana, who’ll reunite with Australia’s Sam Worthington on the sequels, say the idea to do two at the same seems the only logical choice.
“If we just do two and then wait, I’ll probably be 45 or 50 by the time we get to part three”, the actress told The Jonathan Ross Show (via Digital Spy). “It takes a long time, it’s a very hard process.”
The new “Avatar” film/s are said to be set potentially underwater, with Cameron revealing numerous times that he’s been perfecting motion-capture technology that can be used under water.
Saldana can currently be seen in “Star Trek Into Darkness”, opening around Australia this week and in the U.S on May 17.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015