The first look at a ‘bouncing’ Megan Fox – don’t get too excited, guys! – as April O’Neil in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” has hit the Internet.
These set pics from the Michael Bay produced reboot of the ’90s favourite show Fox in guise as the Turtles’ journalist friend April – complete with channel 6 microphone, of course!
From the looks of the pics, Fox is filming as scene in which her not-so hard-hitting journalist is required to promote exercise equipment (and she likely gets her scoop later, with the arrival of the Turtles on the scene).
Currently filming in New York, director Jonathan Liebesman’s “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” teams Fox with Will Arnett and Danny Woodburn, as well as the young actors playing the green guys themselves.
Pics thanks to ‘Screen Crush‘
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015