The first look at a ‘bouncing’ Megan Fox – don’t get too excited, guys! – as April O’Neil in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” has hit the Internet.
These set pics from the Michael Bay produced reboot of the ’90s favourite show Fox in guise as the Turtles’ journalist friend April – complete with channel 6 microphone, of course!
From the looks of the pics, Fox is filming as scene in which her not-so hard-hitting journalist is required to promote exercise equipment (and she likely gets her scoop later, with the arrival of the Turtles on the scene).
Currently filming in New York, director Jonathan Liebesman’s “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” teams Fox with Will Arnett and Danny Woodburn, as well as the young actors playing the green guys themselves.
Pics thanks to ‘Screen Crush‘
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014