The first look at a ‘bouncing’ Megan Fox – don’t get too excited, guys! – as April O’Neil in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” has hit the Internet.
These set pics from the Michael Bay produced reboot of the ’90s favourite show Fox in guise as the Turtles’ journalist friend April – complete with channel 6 microphone, of course!
From the looks of the pics, Fox is filming as scene in which her not-so hard-hitting journalist is required to promote exercise equipment (and she likely gets her scoop later, with the arrival of the Turtles on the scene).
Currently filming in New York, director Jonathan Liebesman’s “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” teams Fox with Will Arnett and Danny Woodburn, as well as the young actors playing the green guys themselves.
Pics thanks to ‘Screen Crush‘
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015