Harrison Ford’s return to science-fiction (ahead of 2015’s “Star Wars Episode VII”, in which he’s said to be reprising his role as charming smuggler Han Solo) is just a few short months away now. Called “Ender’s Game”, based on the book by Orson Scott Card, it’s a space-set adventure featuring Ford as a grizzled mentor type to a youngster, played by Asa Butterfield, recruited by an advanced military school, prepping kids for war with aliens. Abigail Breslin, Hailee Steinfeld, Ben Kingsley, and Viola Davis also star in the film.
“Ender’s Game” is out November 1.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015