Harrison Ford’s return to science-fiction (ahead of 2015’s “Star Wars Episode VII”, in which he’s said to be reprising his role as charming smuggler Han Solo) is just a few short months away now. Called “Ender’s Game”, based on the book by Orson Scott Card, it’s a space-set adventure featuring Ford as a grizzled mentor type to a youngster, played by Asa Butterfield, recruited by an advanced military school, prepping kids for war with aliens. Abigail Breslin, Hailee Steinfeld, Ben Kingsley, and Viola Davis also star in the film.
“Ender’s Game” is out November 1.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015