Harrison Ford’s return to science-fiction (ahead of 2015’s “Star Wars Episode VII”, in which he’s said to be reprising his role as charming smuggler Han Solo) is just a few short months away now. Called “Ender’s Game”, based on the book by Orson Scott Card, it’s a space-set adventure featuring Ford as a grizzled mentor type to a youngster, played by Asa Butterfield, recruited by an advanced military school, prepping kids for war with aliens. Abigail Breslin, Hailee Steinfeld, Ben Kingsley, and Viola Davis also star in the film.
“Ender’s Game” is out November 1.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015