The first clip from “The Internship”, a comedy reuniting “Wedding Crashers” pranksters Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn as work experience-types at Google, has come online.
Just as the trailer did, the clip promises the movie will encompass some good laughs.
“The Internship”, opening in June, also features Australia’s Rose Byrne.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015