The versatile William Fichtner (“Drive Angry”, “Prison Break”) has joined the cast of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” in an undisclosed role (though it’s said he’s playing a character the fans will be familiar with. Is it Casey Jones?! Maybe Shredder!? Or.. Vanilla Ice!?), according to Deadline.
Fichtner, who next appears in Disney’s “The Lone Ranger”, joins Megan Fox and Will Arnett in the Michael Bay produced reboot.
Jonathan Liebesman directs “Teenage Mutant Ninkja Turtles” for a June 6, 2014 release.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015