Brad Furman (“The Lincoln Laywer”) will direct “Drive” co-star Oscar Isaac as infamous drug kingpin Pablo Escobar in a new film from Relativity, according to Deadline.
Based on a Black List script by Matt Aldrich, the untitled biopic will be Isaac’s first major feature after “Inside Llewellyn Davis”, the buzzed-about Coen Bros’ pic he headlines, which is released in December. Furman and Relativity were right to snap him up now.
A couple of years ago Isaac was passed over for the title role in “The Bourne Legacy”… we bet he’s not so bothered by that now.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015