Nicolas Cage will star in a supposedly true story based on 32 people who disappeared one night in a Pennsylvania hotel in Kellie Madison’s “Hotel 33″.
Foresight Unlimited, Emmett/Furla Films and Envision Entertainment are behind the project, which “is based on the presumed event surrounding the disappearance of 32 people on the opening night of the Grand Hotel in Williamsport, Pennsylvania in 1953. Cage plays a detective investigating the happenings when four teenagers break into the abandoned hotel and things go mysteriously awry as two of the kids disappear”, says Deadline.
The film is Madison’s first behind-the-camera; she directs from her own script.
As Moviehole reported a couple of days ago, Cage’s next is “Tokarev”, which begins filming in June, and recently acquired Danny Glover as a co-star.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014