Nicolas Cage will star in a supposedly true story based on 32 people who disappeared one night in a Pennsylvania hotel in Kellie Madison’s “Hotel 33″.
Foresight Unlimited, Emmett/Furla Films and Envision Entertainment are behind the project, which “is based on the presumed event surrounding the disappearance of 32 people on the opening night of the Grand Hotel in Williamsport, Pennsylvania in 1953. Cage plays a detective investigating the happenings when four teenagers break into the abandoned hotel and things go mysteriously awry as two of the kids disappear”, says Deadline.
The film is Madison’s first behind-the-camera; she directs from her own script.
As Moviehole reported a couple of days ago, Cage’s next is “Tokarev”, which begins filming in June, and recently acquired Danny Glover as a co-star.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015