Nicolas Cage will star in a supposedly true story based on 32 people who disappeared one night in a Pennsylvania hotel in Kellie Madison’s “Hotel 33″.
Foresight Unlimited, Emmett/Furla Films and Envision Entertainment are behind the project, which “is based on the presumed event surrounding the disappearance of 32 people on the opening night of the Grand Hotel in Williamsport, Pennsylvania in 1953. Cage plays a detective investigating the happenings when four teenagers break into the abandoned hotel and things go mysteriously awry as two of the kids disappear”, says Deadline.
The film is Madison’s first behind-the-camera; she directs from her own script.
As Moviehole reported a couple of days ago, Cage’s next is “Tokarev”, which begins filming in June, and recently acquired Danny Glover as a co-star.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015