Robert Downey Jr has agreed to play a role in “Iron Man” collaborator Jon Favreau’s indie comedy “Chef”, according to Variety.
The film features Favreau, who directed Downey in two “Iron Man” movies (and co-starred with him in “Iron Man 3″), as a Los Angeles-based Chef.
No word on Downey’s role.
A diverse cast, including Sofia Vergara, John Leguizamo and Bobby Cannavale, surround the “Iron Man” duo in the film.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014