Robert Downey Jr has agreed to play a role in “Iron Man” collaborator Jon Favreau’s indie comedy “Chef”, according to Variety.
The film features Favreau, who directed Downey in two “Iron Man” movies (and co-starred with him in “Iron Man 3″), as a Los Angeles-based Chef.
No word on Downey’s role.
A diverse cast, including Sofia Vergara, John Leguizamo and Bobby Cannavale, surround the “Iron Man” duo in the film.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015