Never afraid to tarnish a classic (hello “Karate Kid”!), Will Smith’s said to be saddling up for a remake of legendary western “The Wild Bunch”.
The Fresh Prince is gunning to headline and produce – alongside Jerry Weintraub – the done-over cowboy gang yarn for Warners, The Wrap reveals.
Unnecessary? sure, but don’t be stabbing Smith with the sharp end of your boot. It was going to happen anyway…the film has been on the ‘remake’ pile for a couple of years now at the studio, long before Smith took an interest in it. And I think, and feel free to disagree, the flick will be better off with Smith – a capable thesp – in it, and producing, than someone less equipped or skilled.
The late Tony Scott was actually originally attached to helm the picture. Warner Bros are currently scouting for a replacement. Same in respect to the writer; Brian Helgeland had written a draft for the Scott incarnation, but the plan now is to bring in someone new who can write it up as a ‘Smith vehicle’ rather than ensemble piece.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.