1. Lionsgate have released a new poster for…. well, you know.
2. Bold Films are fully financing a feature-length version of the short “Whiplash”. Damien Chazelle retains his position as director, with JK Simmons back in the role he played in the short. The movie is about a talented young drummer who strives for perfection under the instruction of a ruthless band conductor. (Deadline)
3. Here’s an interesting looking film starring Robin Wright as… Robin Wright.
4. Sam Elliot will play a college football coach in “Draft Day” – the new Kevin Costner flick (Deadline)
5. Dax Shepard has joined the cast of Shawn Levy’s “This is Where I Leave You”. The “Parenthood” star will play a popular Howard Stern-esque shock jock in the ensemble film, which also features Jane Fonda, Tina Fey and Jason Bateman. (Deadline)
6. This looks good… the trailer for “About Time” starring Rachel McAdams and a time-traveling plot.
7. Paul Walker movie “Brick Mansions” has added Catalina Denis, RZA and David Belle to it’s cast (THR).
8. Collider have a whole heap of snaps taken of banners and posters from the Cannes Film Festival (Collider)
9. Michael Giacchino, J.J Abrams’ longtime collaborator, is doing the score for “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes”.
10. Your first look at Aussie Sophie Lowe as ‘Alice’ in ABC’s “Once Upon A Time in Wonderland” :
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.