A series of recent tweets from Sylvester Stallone (thanks to AB King for sending these over!) suggest Mickey Rourke’s back for “Expendables 3″, and that the film – which will shoot in Asia or Eastern Europe – will be along the lines of “The Raid”.
Here are Sly’s recent tweets :
@TheSlyStallone: Scouting eastern Europe and Asia …we are going all out on this one … Could be a big surprise!!
@TheSlyStallone: What’s the plan? Ask Jackie Chan….
@TheSlyStallone: Thinking about Raiding, THE RAID….think about it…
@TheSlyStallone: We believe we can do better than the RAID, which was an excellent film… Raising the bar…
@TheSlyStallone: Mighty Mickey is back…………
@TheSlyStallone: Talked to WESLEY today … He can not WAIT to fight to the top again !!!!!!! Over…
Sounds like the guys are going to be battling some kind of bad guy who lives in a high-rise? a’la “Dredd” and “The Raid”? Guessing Snipes isn’t the villain..
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015