A series of recent tweets from Sylvester Stallone (thanks to AB King for sending these over!) suggest Mickey Rourke’s back for “Expendables 3″, and that the film – which will shoot in Asia or Eastern Europe – will be along the lines of “The Raid”.
Here are Sly’s recent tweets :
@TheSlyStallone: Scouting eastern Europe and Asia …we are going all out on this one … Could be a big surprise!!
@TheSlyStallone: What’s the plan? Ask Jackie Chan….
@TheSlyStallone: Thinking about Raiding, THE RAID….think about it…
@TheSlyStallone: We believe we can do better than the RAID, which was an excellent film… Raising the bar…
@TheSlyStallone: Mighty Mickey is back…………
@TheSlyStallone: Talked to WESLEY today … He can not WAIT to fight to the top again !!!!!!! Over…
Sounds like the guys are going to be battling some kind of bad guy who lives in a high-rise? a’la “Dredd” and “The Raid”? Guessing Snipes isn’t the villain..
- Mike Colter confirmed as Luke Cage - December 23, 2014
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014