Anna Kendrick is the latest addition to Zach Braff’s “Wish I Was Here”, according to TheWrap.
The “Pitch Perfect” star joins the recently announced Mandy Patinkin and Josh Gad on the part-Kickstarter-funded project, written by, directed by, and starring former “Scrubs” star Braff.
The movie, which tells of a 35-year-old still looking for meaning in his life, has Braff playing the title role, and Patinkin (“Homeland”) as his father.
Patinkin will play a young woman who bonds with Braff’s on-screen brother, played by Gadd, over Cosplay.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014