Anna Kendrick is the latest addition to Zach Braff’s “Wish I Was Here”, according to TheWrap.
The “Pitch Perfect” star joins the recently announced Mandy Patinkin and Josh Gad on the part-Kickstarter-funded project, written by, directed by, and starring former “Scrubs” star Braff.
The movie, which tells of a 35-year-old still looking for meaning in his life, has Braff playing the title role, and Patinkin (“Homeland”) as his father.
Patinkin will play a young woman who bonds with Braff’s on-screen brother, played by Gadd, over Cosplay.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015