Anna Kendrick is the latest addition to Zach Braff’s “Wish I Was Here”, according to TheWrap.
The “Pitch Perfect” star joins the recently announced Mandy Patinkin and Josh Gad on the part-Kickstarter-funded project, written by, directed by, and starring former “Scrubs” star Braff.
The movie, which tells of a 35-year-old still looking for meaning in his life, has Braff playing the title role, and Patinkin (“Homeland”) as his father.
Patinkin will play a young woman who bonds with Braff’s on-screen brother, played by Gadd, over Cosplay.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015