In terms of Bond directors, it doesn’t get much bigger than Sam Mendes. EON really hit the jackpot when they nailed down the “American Beauty” for “Skyfall”, didn’t they?!
But we’re forgetting someone. Remember how “Batman Begins” and “Inception” wunderkind Christopher Nolan said he’d be interested in doing a 007 movie?
Well, seems EON would be as glad to have him as he he’d be of glad to be of service.
The Daily Mail reports that Nolan has been approached to direct the next Bond film.
Is it true? I dunno, it is The Daily Mail, after all, and they’re not exactly renowned for ‘getting things right’. At the same time, you can imagine that EON and the Broccoli’s would be hoping to snare a big name to do the next 007 flick, particularly after Mendes saw them achieve great success with “Skyfall”, and if Nolan’s already said he’s interested, well, it makes sense he’d get the call.
The thing that might prevent the union coming together though is Nolan’s schedule, he’s doing that big-budget time-travel pic “Interstellar” for the next umpteen months, and EON want Bond 24 in theaters next November (2014). How he can do two films at once, I don’t know… unless he’s really Roger Corman.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.