Sounds like Simon Pegg’s about to shake up that seemingly unshakable image of his!
The “Star Trek Into Darkness” star has signed to star in a new Australian thriller from “Red Dog” director Kriv Stenders , says Screen Daily.
Pegg’s role in “Kill Me Three Times” isn’t known, but it’s said to take place in ”a sun-drenched Australian town where a young woman is the link between murder, blackmail and revenge.”
“It’s a delicious role for him and will be an exciting surprise for audiences around the world”, Stenders says of Pegg’s part, which he’ll begin filming in Western Australia on September 16.
Hopscotch / eOne will distribute “Kill Me Three Times” in Australia and New Zealand.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014