Sounds like Simon Pegg’s about to shake up that seemingly unshakable image of his!
The “Star Trek Into Darkness” star has signed to star in a new Australian thriller from “Red Dog” director Kriv Stenders , says Screen Daily.
Pegg’s role in “Kill Me Three Times” isn’t known, but it’s said to take place in ”a sun-drenched Australian town where a young woman is the link between murder, blackmail and revenge.”
“It’s a delicious role for him and will be an exciting surprise for audiences around the world”, Stenders says of Pegg’s part, which he’ll begin filming in Western Australia on September 16.
Hopscotch / eOne will distribute “Kill Me Three Times” in Australia and New Zealand.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015