“Teen Wolf” star Dylan O’Brien is in talks to play the lead role in DreamWorks’ found-footage flick “Glimmer”.
Deadline says O’Brien, currently filming Fox’s “Maze Runner”, would play one of “a group of teenagers who discover a portal to the past. When one of them changes history, the effects start to snowball with tragic consequences.”
Ringan Ledwidge directs, with Josh Schwartz and Carter Blanchard scripting.
“Glimmer” is due to begin shooting in January.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015