1. “Titanic” alum Jonathan Hyde and “Inglourious Basterds” Richard Sammel have joined the cast of the Guillermo del Toro produced series “The Strain” (The Hollywood Reporter
2. Rumer Willis (“Sorority Row”) will guest star on the fourth season of TV hit “Pretty Little Liars” (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Yet another trailer for “Lone Ranger” is online :
4. The full trailer for new animated series “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble” is online :
5. Two more TV spots for “World War Z” are online :
6. A new promo poster for “Ender’s Game” starring Harrison Ford and Asa Butterfield is online :
7. Sam Neill is under the impression that the next “Jurassic Park” movie is actually a ‘reboot’ (Stuff.Co.NZ)
8. The trailer for Tarantino-esque comedy “Nice Package” is online. A professional thief, his gay best friend and a sexy hostage are at the centre of this new heist comedy written and directed by Dan Macarthur. Starring Tribe heartthrob Dwayne Cameron, funny man Leon Cain and stunning newcomer Isabella Tannock the film has already accumulated a strong international following during production. Director Dan Macarthur said the film is big on characters, quirky dialogue and cool music, with influences including Quentin Tarantino and the Cohen Brothers.
“People are going to really enjoy our characters and there are so many classic lines in the film – I’m looking forward to hearing the audience’s favourite parts,” Dan said.
Produced by 18 Degrees Entertainment, the film was shot across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, but already has thousands of fans in India, Brazil, the UK and the US.
Producer Melanie Poole, who co-wrote the film with Dan said the film was shot on the Arri Alexa (used to shoot James Bond) and was set to be released internationally in late 2013.
9. The Weinstein Company has acquired the new Keanu Reeves flick “Passengers” (Screen Daily)
10. Universal’s home entertainment department has nabbed the distribution rights – meaning it’ll go direct to DVD – to Jean-Claude Van Damme comedy “Welcome to the Jungle” for the US and UK (Screen Daily)
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.