Moviehole exclusively reported a couple of weeks ago that “Lethal Weapon” star Danny Glover was joining Nicolas Cage for his latest action film “Tokarev”, but Deadline‘s adding a few more names to the cast list.
Joining the duo for the Hannibal Classics production are well-known thesp Peter Stormare (“The Last Stand”) as well as newcomers Aubrey Peebles, Patrice Cols and Max Fowler.
“Cage plays a reformed criminal whose daughter is kidnapped by the Russian mob. To find her, he must leave his respectable life behind, round up his old crew and seek his own brand of justice”, says Deadline of the Paco Cabezas directed movie, shooting June 8 in Alabama.
“We couldn’t be happier with our cast, a combination of audience favorites and fresh young talent”, said Riionda Del Castro. “Danny and Peter are recognized and loved all over the world. And in Max Fowler, Aubrey Peeples and Patrice Cols we feel we have found the stars of tomorrow.”
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014