Moviehole exclusively reported a couple of weeks ago that “Lethal Weapon” star Danny Glover was joining Nicolas Cage for his latest action film “Tokarev”, but Deadline‘s adding a few more names to the cast list.
Joining the duo for the Hannibal Classics production are well-known thesp Peter Stormare (“The Last Stand”) as well as newcomers Aubrey Peebles, Patrice Cols and Max Fowler.
“Cage plays a reformed criminal whose daughter is kidnapped by the Russian mob. To find her, he must leave his respectable life behind, round up his old crew and seek his own brand of justice”, says Deadline of the Paco Cabezas directed movie, shooting June 8 in Alabama.
“We couldn’t be happier with our cast, a combination of audience favorites and fresh young talent”, said Riionda Del Castro. “Danny and Peter are recognized and loved all over the world. And in Max Fowler, Aubrey Peeples and Patrice Cols we feel we have found the stars of tomorrow.”
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015