In news that’s sent shock waves around… well, Guy Ritchie’s house, Tom Cruise has announced his departure from the “Man from U.N.C.L.E.” movie. The film, designed to be the first in a series of “U.N.C.L.E” adventures for the “Mission : Impossible” star and co-star Armie Hammer, is now without a lead as it swiftly approaches its Fall start date.
Cruise, says Deadline, has exited the Warner Bros project in favour of getting Paramount’s “Mission : Impossible 5″ together sooner, aiming to shoot the sequel before the end of the year.
George Clooney had been attached to star in “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” a couple of years back -when Steven Soderbergh was helming – but no word on whether he’ll be asked to come back and fill-in for Cruise.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015