You may remember a couple of months back that word hit the w’s that “Smallville” actor Mackenzie Gray – who played Lex Luthor’s ‘clone’ on the series- would be playing a version of Luthor, if even briefly, in Zack Snyder’s “Man of Steel”.
While Gray is in the film, seems they got the ‘Lex Luthor’ part wrong. Instead, the actor is playing ”Jax-Ur — a rogue Kryptonian scientist who joins up with General Zod”, according to ComicBookMovie and ComicBook.com.
The character of ‘Jax-Ur’ has appeared in comics, and on TV’s “Smallville” – but as ‘Dax-Ur’.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015