Will Ferrell’s partner in comedy crime, John C.Reilly might be headed to superhero-ville.
The actor, who aside from stealing laughs in such films as “Step Brothers” and “Talladega Nights” voiced the title character in Disney’s “Wreck-it Ralph”, is rumoured to be up for a role in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
In addition to dishing out some meaty spoilers about the film, to be directed by James Gunn, HitFix report Reilly has been asked to play Rhomann Dey, leader of the Nova Corps. The character has been described as “the Agent Coulson of the ‘Guardians’ movie” – referring to Clark Gregg’s part in the previous Marvel films.
Speaking of S.H.I.E.L.D, the site also reports that the character of Nick Fury, played by Samuel L.Jackson in the other Marvel movies, makes an appearance.
“Guardians of the Galaxy” stars Chris Pratt, Michael Rooker, Lee Pace, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista and Ophelia Lovibond.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015