Will Ferrell’s partner in comedy crime, John C.Reilly might be headed to superhero-ville.
The actor, who aside from stealing laughs in such films as “Step Brothers” and “Talladega Nights” voiced the title character in Disney’s “Wreck-it Ralph”, is rumoured to be up for a role in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
In addition to dishing out some meaty spoilers about the film, to be directed by James Gunn, HitFix report Reilly has been asked to play Rhomann Dey, leader of the Nova Corps. The character has been described as “the Agent Coulson of the ‘Guardians’ movie” – referring to Clark Gregg’s part in the previous Marvel films.
Speaking of S.H.I.E.L.D, the site also reports that the character of Nick Fury, played by Samuel L.Jackson in the other Marvel movies, makes an appearance.
“Guardians of the Galaxy” stars Chris Pratt, Michael Rooker, Lee Pace, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista and Ophelia Lovibond.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015