Will Ferrell’s partner in comedy crime, John C.Reilly might be headed to superhero-ville.
The actor, who aside from stealing laughs in such films as “Step Brothers” and “Talladega Nights” voiced the title character in Disney’s “Wreck-it Ralph”, is rumoured to be up for a role in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
In addition to dishing out some meaty spoilers about the film, to be directed by James Gunn, HitFix report Reilly has been asked to play Rhomann Dey, leader of the Nova Corps. The character has been described as “the Agent Coulson of the ‘Guardians’ movie” – referring to Clark Gregg’s part in the previous Marvel films.
Speaking of S.H.I.E.L.D, the site also reports that the character of Nick Fury, played by Samuel L.Jackson in the other Marvel movies, makes an appearance.
“Guardians of the Galaxy” stars Chris Pratt, Michael Rooker, Lee Pace, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista and Ophelia Lovibond.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014