The new international poster – sent in from the gang at Paramount Pictures in Australia – for the world’s first “sexiest” zombie movie alive, “World War Z”, has been released.
The marketing hits ahead of the film’s local premiere in Australia, which will take place at The Star. The cast and crew of the highly-anticipated zombiefest will partake in the surrounds of the state-of-the-art new entertainment venue, the Event Centre.
Built on the rooftop of The Star with views over Sydney Harbour and the city skyline, this is the first time the Event Centre will host a film premiere. Latest technology will be used to deliver a 3D film screening experience of the highest cinematic standards for guests at the premiere.
Brad Pitt and Director Marc Forster will walk the red carpet on Sunday June 9th. Fans will be able to catch a glimpse of the stars arriving at the Pirrama Road entrance to The Star from 4:00pm.
“World War Z” revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014