The new international poster – sent in from the gang at Paramount Pictures in Australia – for the world’s first “sexiest” zombie movie alive, “World War Z”, has been released.
The marketing hits ahead of the film’s local premiere in Australia, which will take place at The Star. The cast and crew of the highly-anticipated zombiefest will partake in the surrounds of the state-of-the-art new entertainment venue, the Event Centre.
Built on the rooftop of The Star with views over Sydney Harbour and the city skyline, this is the first time the Event Centre will host a film premiere. Latest technology will be used to deliver a 3D film screening experience of the highest cinematic standards for guests at the premiere.
Brad Pitt and Director Marc Forster will walk the red carpet on Sunday June 9th. Fans will be able to catch a glimpse of the stars arriving at the Pirrama Road entrance to The Star from 4:00pm.
“World War Z” revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015