The new international poster – sent in from the gang at Paramount Pictures in Australia – for the world’s first “sexiest” zombie movie alive, “World War Z”, has been released.
The marketing hits ahead of the film’s local premiere in Australia, which will take place at The Star. The cast and crew of the highly-anticipated zombiefest will partake in the surrounds of the state-of-the-art new entertainment venue, the Event Centre.
Built on the rooftop of The Star with views over Sydney Harbour and the city skyline, this is the first time the Event Centre will host a film premiere. Latest technology will be used to deliver a 3D film screening experience of the highest cinematic standards for guests at the premiere.
Brad Pitt and Director Marc Forster will walk the red carpet on Sunday June 9th. Fans will be able to catch a glimpse of the stars arriving at the Pirrama Road entrance to The Star from 4:00pm.
“World War Z” revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015