Melissa Leo will join Matt Dillon on Fox’s new Event series “Wayward Pines”, says Deadline.
The “Fighter” and “Gone Baby Gone” actress will play a nurse who works at the town hospital in the “Twin Peaks”-esque series, directed by M.Night Shyamalan.
Shyamalan first revealed Leo’s casting over at French site Allocine, with Deadline later adding the details of who the actress is playing.
Based on Blake Crouch’s novel Pines, the mind-bending thriller centers on Secret Service agent Ethan Burke (Dillon) who arrives in the bucolic town of Wayward Pines, ID, on a mission to find two missing federal agents. But instead of answers, Ethan’s investigation only turns up more questions. Leo will play Pam, the intense, unpredictable nurse who first takes care of Ethan when he wakes up in the Wayward Pines hospital. But it soon seems Pam may be more interested in harming than healing. Nurse Pam and Ethan grow into deadly rivals, and her role in the town of Wayward Pines proves much deeper than it first appears
“Wayward Pines” will premiere on Fox in the Fall of 2014.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015