“Smash” star Katharine McPhee is set to star in the Paul Tamasay thriller “Depravity”, according to Deadline.
Written by Dennis Lehane, the film sounds a little like a deeper take on “I Know What You Did Last Summer” – going by the synopsis.
A group of roommates accidentally kill an innocent man they thought was a thrill killer. It sends the group into a world unhinged from any moral compass, one in which they may be forced to confront not only the evil around them but the evil within them as well. McPhee stars as a gorgeous twentysomething the group tries to scapegoat.
McPhee recently wrapped the second and final season of TVs “Smash”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015