“Smash” star Katharine McPhee is set to star in the Paul Tamasay thriller “Depravity”, according to Deadline.
Written by Dennis Lehane, the film sounds a little like a deeper take on “I Know What You Did Last Summer” – going by the synopsis.
A group of roommates accidentally kill an innocent man they thought was a thrill killer. It sends the group into a world unhinged from any moral compass, one in which they may be forced to confront not only the evil around them but the evil within them as well. McPhee stars as a gorgeous twentysomething the group tries to scapegoat.
McPhee recently wrapped the second and final season of TVs “Smash”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015