Mary Steenburgen is set to play Anne Hathaway’s mother in “Song One”, Kate Barker-Froyland’s drama about a young woman who develops a relationship with her comatose brother’s favourite indie rock star, says Deadline.
Like Hathaway, Steenburgen is an Oscar Winner; she snagged a golden one for 1980’s “Melvin and Howard”.
The actress, also recognized her role in the third “Back to the Future”, joins Johnny Flynn in the supporting cast, he playing musician James Forrester.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015