Mary Steenburgen is set to play Anne Hathaway’s mother in “Song One”, Kate Barker-Froyland’s drama about a young woman who develops a relationship with her comatose brother’s favourite indie rock star, says Deadline.
Like Hathaway, Steenburgen is an Oscar Winner; she snagged a golden one for 1980’s “Melvin and Howard”.
The actress, also recognized her role in the third “Back to the Future”, joins Johnny Flynn in the supporting cast, he playing musician James Forrester.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014