Josh Brolin is set to join the all-star cast of Paul Thomas Anderson’s next, “Inherent Voice”.
The “Gangster Squad” star would join the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Martin Short, and Jena Malone for the detective yarn. Sean Penn, Brolin’s co-star in “Gangster Squad”, is also said to be eyeing a role.
Phoenix plays the lead role in the adaptation of the Thomas Pynchon detective novel. Brolin is said to have been offered a key role, according to Deadline.
The actor, next in “Sin City 2 : A Dame to Kill For”, was recently in the news in relation to his split from wife of 8 years, actress Diane Lane.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014