Josh Brolin is set to join the all-star cast of Paul Thomas Anderson’s next, “Inherent Voice”.
The “Gangster Squad” star would join the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Martin Short, and Jena Malone for the detective yarn. Sean Penn, Brolin’s co-star in “Gangster Squad”, is also said to be eyeing a role.
Phoenix plays the lead role in the adaptation of the Thomas Pynchon detective novel. Brolin is said to have been offered a key role, according to Deadline.
The actor, next in “Sin City 2 : A Dame to Kill For”, was recently in the news in relation to his split from wife of 8 years, actress Diane Lane.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015