Josh Brolin is set to join the all-star cast of Paul Thomas Anderson’s next, “Inherent Voice”.
The “Gangster Squad” star would join the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Martin Short, and Jena Malone for the detective yarn. Sean Penn, Brolin’s co-star in “Gangster Squad”, is also said to be eyeing a role.
Phoenix plays the lead role in the adaptation of the Thomas Pynchon detective novel. Brolin is said to have been offered a key role, according to Deadline.
The actor, next in “Sin City 2 : A Dame to Kill For”, was recently in the news in relation to his split from wife of 8 years, actress Diane Lane.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015