New ‘Superman’ Henry Cavill is in talks to replace Tom Cruise on Warner’s “Man from U.N.C.L.E”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Cruise exited the project recently, in which he was to co-star opposite Armie Hammer, to instead concentrate on a fifth “Mission : Impossible”.
Cavill, whose career is about to explode as a result of June’s “Man of Steel”, would play American agent Napoleon Solo in the film adaptation of the classic TV series. Guy Ritchie is directing. Hammer remains onboard to play Soviet agent Illya Kuryakin.
If Cavill signs on, “Man from U.N.C.L.E” stays on track to shoot this Fall.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015