Coolest, strangest casting of the day.
Glenn Close is in talks to join “Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy”, James Gunn’s movie manifestation of the comic book series, according to Deadline.
Close, hot off TV’s “Damages”, will play a leader in the Nova Corp – sort of like space’s equivalent of the police.
It was reported last week that John C.Reilly was up for a role as a member of that team, too.
Close, whose vast and diverse credits include “Fatal Attraction”, “Hamlet” and “Albert Nobbs”, makes her superhero movie debut here.
“Guardians of the Galaxy” stars Chris Pratt, Michael Rooker, Zoe Saldana, Lee Pace and Dave Bautista.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015