Arnold Schwarzenegger could be making his way to Television.
The “Escape Plan” star has sold a Bodybuilding drama called “Pump” to Showtime, which Michael Konyves and Eric and Kim Tannenbaum are also involved in, that’s set in a Californian Gym (appropriately called ‘Pump’) in the ’70s, says THR.
Konyves, who had a deal at the CBS TV Studios-based Tannenbaum Co., initially brought the idea to the Tannenbaums. “We loved it, but I said the only way you can really tell this story is if we can get Arnold involved,” recalls Eric Tannenbaum, adding: “The birth of the fitness/bodybuilding revolution can literally be traced back to the days when Arnold arrived in the U.S.”
If the show goes to air, Schwarzenegger intends to recur on the program (no doubt as a fictional character, since the show is set in the ’70s and he can’t pass for 22 year-old ‘Arnie’ anymore), which is set on Venice Beach.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015