Aussie filmmaker Murali Thalluri (“2:37″) has gained financing for his new film, “One”.
Described by Deadline as a “racially fueled post-apocalyptic adventure”, the film is being bankrolled by Main Street Films.
Here’s how the site describes “One” :
[It is] seen through the eyes of a 26-year old girl. She is the hope of her world, yet holds fundamental doubts about whether she can live up to this daunting task
Thalluri’s M2E Pictures and Kent Smith of the Kojo Group are producing “One”, which begins filming in South Africa later this year.
- I Am Soldier - May 14, 2014
- New DTV Scorpion King and House Party sequels coming - May 31, 2013
- Gonzo move for Alice in Wonderland 2 helmer Bobin! - May 31, 2013
- Murali Thalluri’s One financed; filming begins later this year - May 31, 2013
- Labyrinth - May 5, 2013
- Todd Tucker - March 3, 2013