NBC wants to be in the Hannibal Lecter business a little longer.
Moderately-successful “Red Dragon”-inspired series, “Hannibal”, starring Mads Mikkelsen in the role made famous by Anthony Hopkins, will be back for a second season.
TV Line reports that the network has ordered an additional 13 episodes of the drama, which also stars Hugh Dancy, Laurence Fishburne, Caroline Dhavernas, and Gillian Anderson.
“We’re so proud of Bryan’s vision for a show that is richly textured, psychologically complex, and very compelling,” NBC Entertainment President Jennifer Salke said in a statement. “There are many great stories still to be told.”
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015