The teaser trailer for “Machete Kills”, the sequel to the modestly-budgeted ensemble actioner of 2010, has been released – and it’s a corker!
Featuring Danny Trejo in sharp-titled title role, along with a who’s who of the Leonard Maltin’s Movie and TV encyclopaedia – including Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Amber Heard, William Sadler, Cuba Gooding Jr, Lady Gaga, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Alexa Vega, Antonio Banderas, Sofia Vergara and Demian Bichir – it’s out in September (which means it’ll likely be available on DVD and Blu-ray by Christmas. Win Win for you Grandma!).
Director Robert Rodriguez is already planning a third installment (he envisioned a trilogy from the get-go, apparently); hopefully next time around he sticks those annoying Spy Kids in there, and has Machete sully their airborne jetpacks with tainted, discharging oil. Either that, or Sharkboy and Lava Girl. Surely they’re useful for something.
Here’s a couple of seconds of Amber Heard straddling Danny Trejo…
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.