1. Did you hear? That ‘grumpy cat’ from the meme is getting his own movie (The Herald-Sun)
2. Jenna Elfman’s replacing Parker Posey on NBC Comedy “The Family Guide” (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. The trailer for NBC’s new series “Camp”, starring Rachel Griffiths, is online :
4. Leven Rambin (“The Hunger Games”) nabs roles in both “Seven Minutes” and “Walter” (Deadline)
5. Katherine Waterston (“Boardwalk Empire”) has nabbed the female lead in Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Inherent Vice” (Deadline)
6. Naomi Watts/Robin Wright drama “Two Mothers” has been retitled “Adore”, and will be released September 6.
7. Former “30 Rock” star Tracey Morgan will star in an FX comedy pilot called “Death Pact” (Deadline)
8. A clip from new Ethan Hawke scarefest “The Purge” is online :
9. Liam Neeson’s latest, “Non-Stop” has been skedded for a Feb 21, 2014 release.
10. Johnny Depp has exited crime drama “Black Mass” after a salary dispute. (Deadline)
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.