Scottish actress Karen Gillan, best known for her role as Amy Pond on the fifth season of TV’s “Doctor Who”, has joined Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” movie.
The Hollywood Reporter says Gillan, who joins a cast including Chris Pratt, Michael Rooker, and the recently-announced Glenn Close, will play the film’s female baddie.
The James Gunn directed movie is aiming for a June start in the UK.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015