Scottish actress Karen Gillan, best known for her role as Amy Pond on the fifth season of TV’s “Doctor Who”, has joined Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” movie.
The Hollywood Reporter says Gillan, who joins a cast including Chris Pratt, Michael Rooker, and the recently-announced Glenn Close, will play the film’s female baddie.
The James Gunn directed movie is aiming for a June start in the UK.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015