1. Judy Greer (“Arrested Development”) will star opposite Nat Faxon in an untitled comedy pilot from FX (Variety)
2. Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company has acquired the hot book “The Shining Girls”, envisioning it as a possible TV series (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Camryn Manheim, Rumer Willis, Rosamund Pike and Illeana Douglas are set for psychological thriller “Return to Sender” (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. Is the disastrous “After Earth” really a big plug for Scientology in disguise? (The Hollywood Reporter)
5. Kim Ledger, the late Heath Ledger’s father, has revealed his son’s “Dark Knight” diary in an intriguing TV documentary (The Hollywood Reporter)
6. “Fast & Furious 7″ director James Wan is scouting locations in Abu Dhabi.
7. Wan and “Insidious 2 : The Next Chapter” co-writer Leigh Whannell say the trailer for the former will be up next week :
8. Michelle Rodriguez’s poster for “Machete Kills” has been released :
9. Broken Lizard are still planning sequels to “Super Troopers” and “Beerfest” (Movies.Com)
10. Agnes Bruckner has boarded the A&E pilot “Occult” (Deadline)
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.