1. Judy Greer (“Arrested Development”) will star opposite Nat Faxon in an untitled comedy pilot from FX (Variety)
2. Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company has acquired the hot book “The Shining Girls”, envisioning it as a possible TV series (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Camryn Manheim, Rumer Willis, Rosamund Pike and Illeana Douglas are set for psychological thriller “Return to Sender” (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. Is the disastrous “After Earth” really a big plug for Scientology in disguise? (The Hollywood Reporter)
5. Kim Ledger, the late Heath Ledger’s father, has revealed his son’s “Dark Knight” diary in an intriguing TV documentary (The Hollywood Reporter)
6. “Fast & Furious 7″ director James Wan is scouting locations in Abu Dhabi.
7. Wan and “Insidious 2 : The Next Chapter” co-writer Leigh Whannell say the trailer for the former will be up next week :
8. Michelle Rodriguez’s poster for “Machete Kills” has been released :
9. Broken Lizard are still planning sequels to “Super Troopers” and “Beerfest” (Movies.Com)
10. Agnes Bruckner has boarded the A&E pilot “Occult” (Deadline)
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.