1. Judy Greer (“Arrested Development”) will star opposite Nat Faxon in an untitled comedy pilot from FX (Variety)
2. Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company has acquired the hot book “The Shining Girls”, envisioning it as a possible TV series (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Camryn Manheim, Rumer Willis, Rosamund Pike and Illeana Douglas are set for psychological thriller “Return to Sender” (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. Is the disastrous “After Earth” really a big plug for Scientology in disguise? (The Hollywood Reporter)
5. Kim Ledger, the late Heath Ledger’s father, has revealed his son’s “Dark Knight” diary in an intriguing TV documentary (The Hollywood Reporter)
6. “Fast & Furious 7″ director James Wan is scouting locations in Abu Dhabi.
7. Wan and “Insidious 2 : The Next Chapter” co-writer Leigh Whannell say the trailer for the former will be up next week :
8. Michelle Rodriguez’s poster for “Machete Kills” has been released :
9. Broken Lizard are still planning sequels to “Super Troopers” and “Beerfest” (Movies.Com)
10. Agnes Bruckner has boarded the A&E pilot “Occult” (Deadline)
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.