Penelope Cruz is said to be playing the next ‘Bond girl’ in James Bond’s 24th film adventure, according to Yahoo! Movies.
The 40 year-old star of “Vanilla Sky” and “Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides” has apparently been on the producers’ wish-list for a number of years.
“The producers have tried to get Penelope before, but she has never been available because of other commitments. The discussions have been going on for some time and they are working out the contract details now.”
If the report is accurate – and at this stage, it’s a bit dodgy – Cruz would be the oldest Bond girl ever. Honor Blackman currently holds the title; she was 39 at the time of filming “Goldfinger”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015