Penelope Cruz is said to be playing the next ‘Bond girl’ in James Bond’s 24th film adventure, according to Yahoo! Movies.
The 40 year-old star of “Vanilla Sky” and “Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides” has apparently been on the producers’ wish-list for a number of years.
“The producers have tried to get Penelope before, but she has never been available because of other commitments. The discussions have been going on for some time and they are working out the contract details now.”
If the report is accurate – and at this stage, it’s a bit dodgy – Cruz would be the oldest Bond girl ever. Honor Blackman currently holds the title; she was 39 at the time of filming “Goldfinger”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015