Penelope Cruz is said to be playing the next ‘Bond girl’ in James Bond’s 24th film adventure, according to Yahoo! Movies.
The 40 year-old star of “Vanilla Sky” and “Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides” has apparently been on the producers’ wish-list for a number of years.
“The producers have tried to get Penelope before, but she has never been available because of other commitments. The discussions have been going on for some time and they are working out the contract details now.”
If the report is accurate – and at this stage, it’s a bit dodgy – Cruz would be the oldest Bond girl ever. Honor Blackman currently holds the title; she was 39 at the time of filming “Goldfinger”.
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014