Thanks to Sony Pictures Releasing, Moviehole has 10 “After Earth” Prize Packs to Giveaway.
The packs contain a t-shirt, 7 in 1 multi-tool, a glow pen and double inseason pass.
One thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape from Earth, Nova Prime has become mankind’s new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige (Will Smith) returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai (Jaden Smith). When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai’s craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance. Also starring Lincoln Lewis (”Tomorrow When The War Began”, ”Home and Away”).
Only at the Movies! June 13
Entries Close June 11
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.