Thanks to Sony Pictures Releasing, Moviehole has 10 “After Earth” Prize Packs to Giveaway.
The packs contain a t-shirt, 7 in 1 multi-tool, a glow pen and double inseason pass.
One thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape from Earth, Nova Prime has become mankind’s new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige (Will Smith) returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai (Jaden Smith). When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai’s craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance. Also starring Lincoln Lewis (”Tomorrow When The War Began”, ”Home and Away”).
Only at the Movies! June 13
Entries Close June 11
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.