1.The trailer for a really good-looking new film called “Short Term 12″, starring Brie Larson (“21 Jump Street”), has been released.
2. Robert Sheehan (”The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones”), Dev Patel (”Slumdog Millionaire”), and Zoe Kravitz (”After Earth”) will star in Glenn Well’s comedic drama “The Road Within”. Movie ”follows Vincent (Sheehan), a young man with Tourette’s, whose mother dies leaving him in the care of his estranged politician father. Placed in a residential home while his dad hits the campaign trailer, Vincent breaks out with an anorexic woman (Kravitz) and his OCD roommate (Dev Patel) on a road trip to take his mother’s ashes to the ocean”. (Deadline)
3. David Meunier (”Justified”) has been cast in Antoine Fuqua‘s ”The Equalizer”. Meunier is playing “Slavi, a brutal and sleazy Russian pimp involved with Teri, the young prostitute played by Moretz.” (Deadline)
4. A new behind-the-scenes featurette for “Man of Steel” has been released :
5. Helen Mirren is circling Lasse Hallstrom directed ”The Hundred-Foot Journey, an adaptation of the Richard C. Morais novel about the rivalry between an Indian restaurant that is 100 feet away from a three-Michelin-star restaurant in France.” (Deadline)
6. “Boardwalk Empire”‘s Michael Zegen has joined the cast of HBO’s “Girls”. (Deadline)
7. Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar” has been booked in for a November 7, 2014 release.
8. Dominic West (“The Devil’s Double”) will star in the Showtime pilot “The Affair”, ”an intense and intimate exploration of two marriages and an affair that disrupts them — with all of the complex consequences that result.” (Deadline)
9. “Vampire Diaries”‘ Ian Somerhalder is joining Liam Hemsworth is Noel Clarke’s science-fictioner “The Anomaly”. Simon Lewis’ screenplay follows the travails of a traumatized ex-soldier who wakes up in the back of a van, alongside a kidnapped boy, to find that he only has only nine minutes and 37 seconds of consciousness to work out why and how he got there.The film will be shooting on location across London. Ian Somerhalder joins Noel Clarke (also directing), Luke Hemsworth, Brian Cox (The Bourne Ultimatum, Rise of the Planet of the Apes), and Alexis Knapp (Pitch Perfect, Project X).
10. Fox Searchlight has acquired Richard Shepard’s “Don Hemingway” starring Richard E.Grant and Jude Law.
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.