“Where the Road Runs Out”, from director Rudolf Buitendach, has unveiled its first trailer.
The pic, starring “Buffy” alum Juliet Landau, Isaach De Bankole (”Casino Royale”), and Stelio Savante (“Ugly Betty”), is set at a field station in Africa. De Bankole plays a scientist and lecturer who returns to Africa to administer the going’s on at the ramshackle field station, while Landau plays a woman running the local orphanage with whom the former begins to a relationship with.
In WHERE THE ROAD RUNS OUT (Field Station Africa), A Rotterdam based respected scientist and lecturer (Isaach De Bankole) has grown weary of the world of academia. The sudden death of an old friend who has been running a field research station in Africa gives him the incentive he needs to turn his back on his academia and return to his African roots. Arriving in Equatorial Guinea he finds the field station in a state of disrepair. Through a local boy Jimi, his jaded eyes are opened to the possibilities of life in this rich and colorful place. Jimi also introduces him to Corina (Juliet Landau) who runs the local orphanage and a tentative but heartfelt romance begins. With the unexpected arrival of George’s old friend Martin (Stelio Savante), George disco vers there are many obstacles on the road to redemption…and many more where the road runs out.
Thanks to ‘ShockYa‘
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014