“Where the Road Runs Out”, from director Rudolf Buitendach, has unveiled its first trailer.
The pic, starring “Buffy” alum Juliet Landau, Isaach De Bankole (”Casino Royale”), and Stelio Savante (“Ugly Betty”), is set at a field station in Africa. De Bankole plays a scientist and lecturer who returns to Africa to administer the going’s on at the ramshackle field station, while Landau plays a woman running the local orphanage with whom the former begins to a relationship with.
In WHERE THE ROAD RUNS OUT (Field Station Africa), A Rotterdam based respected scientist and lecturer (Isaach De Bankole) has grown weary of the world of academia. The sudden death of an old friend who has been running a field research station in Africa gives him the incentive he needs to turn his back on his academia and return to his African roots. Arriving in Equatorial Guinea he finds the field station in a state of disrepair. Through a local boy Jimi, his jaded eyes are opened to the possibilities of life in this rich and colorful place. Jimi also introduces him to Corina (Juliet Landau) who runs the local orphanage and a tentative but heartfelt romance begins. With the unexpected arrival of George’s old friend Martin (Stelio Savante), George disco vers there are many obstacles on the road to redemption…and many more where the road runs out.
Thanks to ‘ShockYa‘
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015