Keira Knightley is joining Benedict Cumberbatch in “The Imitation Game”, the long-in-the-works biopic of British mathematician and cryptographer Alan Turing.
Here’s what The Hollywood Reporter has on the film :
Turing (Cumberbatch) was a U.K. mathematician and cryptographer who helped crack the German’s enigma code machine during the final years of World War II, helping the Allies to victory. He was later prosecuted by the government for being a homosexual and committed suicide.
Knightley will play a woman from a very conservative background who not only forms a complicated relationship with Turing but is there for him until the end.
Morten Tyldum, of “Headhunters” fame, directs.
Knightley will next be seen as Chris Pine’s object of affection in “Jack Ryan”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015