Trailers for a couple of good, upcoming popcorn flicks premiered on the net today.
The first, “Paranoia” is a business-world set thriller featuring Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard.
The second, “Getaway” is an Ethan Hawke-starrer about a race car driver who has to save his kidnapped wife with only his Shelby Cobra Mustang as a weapon.
Adam Cassidy (Liam Hemsworth) is a charming, blue collar guy trying to get ahead in his entry-level job at Wyatt Telecom. He starts by bending the rules, but it’s not long before harmless rule breaking turns into breaking the law. Adam makes a costly mistake and is confronted by ruthless CEO Nicholas Wyatt (Gary Oldman) who agrees not to turn Adam in, on one condition: Adam must agree to infiltrate the competition as a corporate spy.
Adam becomes a willing pawn in a billion dollar power play, working his way up the ladder at the opposition and into the prime position to spy on Wyatt’s old mentor, Jack Goddard (Harrison Ford). It isn’t long before Adam realises that he’s nothing more than a pawn in his boss’ dangerous game and his only way out – may be to go in deeper.
Getaway is the gritty, heart-pounding action thriller in which former race car driver Brent Magna (Ethan Hawke) is pitted against the clock. Desperately trying to save the life of his kidnapped wife, Brent commandeers a custom Shelby Cobra Mustang, taking it and its unwitting owner (Selena Gomez) on a high-speed race against time, at the command of the mysterious villain holding his wife hostage.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015