So how did Warner Bros end up coming aboard Paramount’s “Interstellar”?
Seems the WB had something Paramount wanted in return.
The water tower shingle made a deal with Paramount that’ll sees the Melrose hub nab the rights to the “Friday the 13th” series, and also share in the profits on a future “South Park” movie, and in return the WB gets “sharing” duties on Christopher Nolan’s highly-anticipated “Interstellar”, out next year.
What Paramount has in store for Jason is unknown, but Warners weren’t doing much with him – the last “Friday the 13th” film was the Michael Bay produced reboot from a few years back, with no recent word on a sequel.
By the same token, the one and only “South Park” film was 1998’s “South Park : Bigger, Longer & Uncut”.
More at The Hollywood Reporter.
- Avengers star to headline Braveheart sequel? - May 3, 2015
- Spider-Man role down to two… - May 3, 2015
- Grey Hulk was supposed to be in Avengers : Age of Ultron - May 3, 2015
- Shadowhunters casts Simon & Isabelle - May 2, 2015
- Why was Josh Trank fired from Star Wars? - May 2, 2015
- Ninja Turtles 2 nabs an Oscar nominee! - May 1, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fifty Shades Darker - May 1, 2015
- Photos : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Tangerine - May 1, 2015
- New poster for Elijah Wood starrer Cooties - May 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.