“Kick-Ass” star Aaron Taylor-Johnson, who plays the title role in the hardcore satire on comic book movies, may get to wear tights again.
Marvel is said to be pretty keen on getting the actor, who also appeared in the recent “Savages” with John Travolta, to Quicksilver in Joss Whedon’s “Avengers 2″.
While scheduling difficulties may prevent it from happening, Deadline says Marvel is doing what they can to try and nab the young Brit.
Interestingly enough, the role of ‘Quicksilver’ is being played by Evan Peters in Fox’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”. Some speculated that Peters would then reprise the role for Disney’s “Avengers 2″, in a sort-of chummy studio agreement. The fact that Marvel are chasing a different actor for ‘their’ version of Quicksilver suggests the “X-Men” and “Avengers” movies won’t be connected at all.
Taylor-Johnson next appears – with tights – in “Kick- Ass 2″, opening in a month or two.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.